Administrative Fines and Penalties

You may use the tools below to search all of the cases resulting in the issuance of an administrative penalty between January 2013 and May 2018. If you are searching for information about a case that occurred between 1975 - 2020, it may be helpful to review the Enforcement Decision Citations (2021) or Summary of Enforement Decisions (2021).

If you need additional information about a closed case, please email the FPPC’s Commission Assistant at

Search Cases Closed with Fine (Jan 2013 – May 2018)

How to File a Complaint

Anyone who suspects a violation of the Act should file a sworn complaint with the Enforcement Division.